(Hours of Operation, School Fees, Bus Passes)
The bookstore is open Monday to Friday as follows:
- 8-8:30 a.m.
- lunch 11:50-12:40
- 3:14-3:30 p.m
* Bookstore hours will be extended at the beginning & end of each semester. Extended hours will be posted at that time.
Please refrain from using your cell phone while you are being served at the bookstore.
EXTENDED HOURS FOR JANUARY 2021:
FIRST SEMESTER BOOK RETURNS
The bookstore will be open extended hours for students to exchange their text books.
- Please bring books back to the bookstore as soon as you no longer need them (one at a time is okay).
- 2nd Semester books will not be given out until all 1st Semester book are returned.
- Students are required to have their text books for the first day of classes.
**if books are not returned, a bill will be sent home for the full replacement cost of the books**
PAYMENT OPTIONS: The following options are available to pay for your student’s books and fees: Cash, Debit, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, online via PowerSchool Parent Account
If other financial arrangements need to be made, they must be made through the Business Manager before coming to the bookstore and the student must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Please contact Mrs. Jenkins in the Main Office (403-314-2005) for an appointment if you will require alternate arrangements.
2020 - 2021 SCHOOL FEES:
School fees for the 2020/2021 year area as follows:
- Comprehensive Fee ($85.00):
Please note that the Comprehensive fee does NOT include the following:
- Field trips
- Extracurricular activities
- Music instrument rentals
- Optional purchases examples include:
- School wear
- Graduation Fee
- Direct costs for enhanced projects in option courses
Students will be issued a pass to use for the entire school year.
A student is eligible to receive a bus pass from LTCHS if:
you live 2.4 km or more from LTCHS, which is your designated school
if you live farther than 2.4 km from your designated school and 2.4 km from LTCHS
Students living less than 2.4 km from their designated school must obtain a Bus pass directly from the City of Red Deer Transit Department.
Lost or stolen cards must be reported to the Bookstore so that they card can be deactivated.
A replacement card will be issued for a $15 fee.
**We are only able to provide a bus pass for our eligible students.
Parents now have the ability to pay anytime-anywhere through our District Website (Quicklinks Page - Online Payments)
or directly by logining in to their PowerSchool Parent Account.