(Hours of Operation, School Fees, Bus Passes)
The bookstore is open Monday to Friday as follows:
- 8-8:30 a.m.
- lunch 11:50-12:40
- 3:14-3:30 p.m
* Bookstore hours will be extended at the beginning & end of each semester. Extended hours will be posted at that time.
Please refrain from using your cell phone while you are being served at the bookstore.
END OF THE YEAR BOOK & LOCK RETURNS START JUNE 20, 2016 until JUNE 29th, from 8:00 to 3:00 p.m.
Books need to be returned ALL at the same time
- Do not leave the lock on your locker; return it to the bookstore
- Do not leave books in your locker
- Textbooks not returned by June 29th will not be accepted for return at the bookstore until next OCTOBER
PAYMENT OPTIONS: The following options are available to pay for your student’s books and fees: Cash, Debit, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard.
If other financial arrangements need to be made, they must be made through the Business Manager before coming to the bookstore and the student must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Please contact Mrs. Lavoy in the Main Office (403-314-2005) for an appointment if you will require alternate arrangements.
2017 - 2018 SCHOOL FEES:
School fees for the 2017/2018 year area as follows:
- Comprehensive Fee ($50.00):
- Student Leadership ($5)
- Activity Transportation ($35)
- Locks / Locker Rentals ($5)
- Student Photo ID ( $5)
Please note that the Comprehensive fee does NOT include the following:
- Field trips
- Extracurricular activities
- Music instrument rentals
- Optional purchases examples include:
- School wear
- Graduation Fee
- Direct costs for enhanced projects in option courses
Students will be issued a pass to use for the entire school year.
A student is eligible to receive a bus pass from LTCHS if:- you live 2.4 km or more from LTCHS, which is your designated school
- if you live farther than 2.4 km from your designated school and 2.4 km from LTCHS
Students living less than 2.4 km from their designated school must obtain a Bus pass directly from the City of Red Deer Transit Department.
Lost or stolen cards must be reported to the Bookstore so that they card can be deactivated.
A replacement card will be issued for a fee (to be determined.
**We are only able to provide a bus pass for our eligible students**