Graduation 2021 - Friday, June 25th
Outdoor Cap and Gown Event June 25 @ Setter’s Field - 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Grad Ceremony - Grads and families will select a time slot to attend the outdoor ceremony at Setter’s Field. The plan would be for graduates to coordinate and be able to attend with their closest friends.
- There will be 90 graduates in each time slot. We estimate each group to need about an hour.
- Each graduate is able to invite 4 guests.
- Families will be seated in the bleachers while the graduate walks across a covered stage, graduates' names and future plans will be announced as they cross the stage.
- Grads will then be seated until all graduates in their group have crossed the stage. We will congratulate the Class of 2021. The grads can then throw their caps to celebrate and exit their seats to return their gowns and stoles.
- The gown and stole MUST be returned immediately after the ceremony.
- Ceremony will be live streamed.
- Please leave the premises as soon as your graduation ceremony has finished to allow the next group to enter and be seated.
- Graduates must be at Setter’s Field 20 minutes (no earlier) before their ceremony time so that we can arrange them in alphabetical order.
Outdoor Event @ Bower Ponds Stage - 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Grand March - Grads and families will select a time to attend the Grand March at Bower Ponds Stage.
- Graduates will line up with their fellow LT graduate on the path east of the Bower Ponds Amphitheater
- Graduates will walk across the stage with a fellow LT 2021 Graduate.
- There will be 100 graduates in each time slot. We estimate the Grand March will take a maximum of 30 minutes for each group.
- Families will gather on the grass space around the stage while the graduate walks across a covered stage, while a DJ plays music.
- Graduates can take the opportunity to get a photo on the stage and then continue across the stage to exit.
- Due to AHS restrictions, graduates and their families are asked to disperse once the graduate has exited the stage.
Grad Gown Pick Up
- Pick up outside at the side door of the Learning Commons (to the left of the main doors) so that grads don’t have to come into the school.
- Tuesday, June 22nd - Thursday, June 24th from 9:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
- Bring your student ID to pick up your gown.
The link to book a time for the ceremony and grand march is now closed.
If you need assistance with getting a time please email email@example.com
CLICK HERE to watch the Graduation Ceremony Live on Friday, June 25
Grad Vice-Principal: Ms. Wilson
Learning Assistance Teacher: Mrs. Penner
Counselor: Mr. McRorie
Grad Advisors: Mrs. Rudolph & Mrs. Arb
You can also stay Informed with Social Media