What is Plagiarism?
Plagiarismis defined in dictionaries as "the wrongful appropriation, close imitation, or purloining and publication, of another author's language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions, and the representation of them as one's own original work."
It is Your Responsibility to:
- follow the MLA or APA format as directed by your teacher.(checkout our research pages for further information)
- submit an Acknowledgments page to give credit to help given by others
- use in-text or in-project documentation accurately and appropriately
- use Works Cited and Works Consulted pages accurately and appropriately
- submit only your own work
If you have more questions ask your teacher or check out: