Students will have access to lockers beginning October 19, 2020
- You can only access your locker first thing in the morning, at lunch and at the end of the school day
- You will not be allowed to “hang out” at your locker, you can use them to quickly drop off or pick up what you need
- You will not be allowed to access or keep things in anyone else’s locker, you can only use your assigned locker
- You should use physical distance when accessing your locker, if the student beside you is accessing their locker you should wait until they are done before using your locker. As we are using a drop and go system for lockers no one should be at their locker for longer than 1 or 2 minutes
- As lockers are located in common areas students must wear masks when accessing them
Please use this link to request a locker and indicate your preference for location. https://bit.ly/3k5ZHS7
Only fill this out if you want a locker. If you won’t use a locker you don’t need to request one.